- This is the comprehensive-yet-charming cookbook every cookie lover (or those who love to bake cookies) needs.
- 100 Cookies is a go-to baking book featuring 100 recipes for cookies, organized into seven chapters.
Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive—there’s a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this cookie recipe book.
• Introduces innovative baking techniques
• Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer’s “pan banging” technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
• Nearly every cookie dough recipe is accompanied by a photograph.
Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
• Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, mores Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more.